There have been a few developments to date:
1) The committee has received the survey conducted by James Aldridge, Chartered Surveyors in Ipswich. It concluded that the building is structurally sound but did highlight a few issues of concern which we will investigating. Anyone wanting to read the survey can email us at email@example.com and we will send you a pdf copy.
2) John Phillips & Co Ltd accountants have agreed to act on our behalf on future financial-related matters.
3) Back the Brook Ltd has been formed and provisional clearance granted by HMRC.
4) Lawyer Toby Kramers at Ellisons solicitors in Colchester has agreed to act for us in any future purchase.
5) The committee has opened a business account with Barclays Bank in Ipswich – more information to be given in due course.